In 1985, Schaefer Autobody Centers was born right here in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Much of the Schaefer family continues to live, work, and play in the area. As well, many people have come to join our little “family” to build a business that serves its community well.
In honor of Valentines Day, we want to share our feelings with you. Let us count the many ways we love the St. Louis area:
- People: There’s no doubt in our minds, this area is home to some of the friendliest, most hardworking, and overall most wonderful people on the planet.
- Landscape: Rolling hills, beautiful spring flowers, awe-inspiring autumns, and of course, the Mighty Mississippi…what a gorgeous place to call home!
- Sports: It is not up for debate. St. Louis is THE sports town with the greatest fans alive! Whether you’re rooting for the Cardinals, the Rams or the Blues, there’s plenty of spirit to go around. Of course, we LOVE Drift STL and enjoy spending lots of time at Gateway Motorsports Park.
- Food: No matter what your taste, St. Louis has it. You can dine in style on The Hill, party on The Landing, then hang out in The Loop. Of course, you can wrap up any evening at local favorite Ted Drewes, for the best frozen custard on the planet. Yummmm!
- Entertainment and Activity: You don’t have to go outside the area to find some of the nation’s best things to do. From shopping at one off the many offerings in the metro area to Forest Park, The St. Louis Zoo, Grant’s Farm, The Muny and the Gateway Arch, you will be entertained. We can’t even begin to list all the things to keep you busy, busy, busy with the business of having fun!
As you can see, we are in LOVE! St. Louis has been so good to Schaefer and we promise to continue being good to you. Happy Valentines Day!